The AIDS Permanency Planning Legal Project Can Help
We provide free legal services to people who:
- Live with or are affected by HIV/AIDS
- Live in Onondaga, Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Cortland, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Oswego, St. Lawrence, Tioga or Tompkins Counties.
We advise or represent our clients in:
- Health care proxies, powers of attorney, simple wills
- Family court matters:
- Child support
- Assistance with denials or termination of benefits
- Assistance in gaining access to health care services
- HIV/AIDS-based discrimination
- Housing matters
- Referrals to other needed services
The goal of the AIDS Law Project is to create a network throughout Central
New York to address the legal needs of people and their families who are living with HIV/AIDS.