Cancer Legal Services & Advocacy Project
Individuals with cancer can face unique legal issues relating to or complicated by their illness. We empower patients, ensure their access to medical treatment, and improve their quality of life through a broad range of legal services. Our expert attorneys provide FREE legal assistance to address your comprehensive legal needs:
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Proxy
- Living Will
- Last Will and Testament
- Future Care of Minor Children
Access to Healthcare
- Private Insurance
- Medical Debt
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Public Assistance
- Disability Benefits
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child and Spousal Support
- Divorce and Separation Agreement
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Medical Leave
- Disability Accommodations
- Eviction PreventionCLASP is a joint project of Legal Services of Central New York and Hiscock Legal Aid Society.
CLASP services are offered in 16 counties (Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Otsego, Oswego, St. Lawrence, Tioga, and Tompkins).
We are here to help.
If you have cancer and have any legal questions or issues please apply here for free legal assistance or call (315) 703-6599.